Title: IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING BENEFICIAL OWNERS REGULATIONS 20th June 2022 - Ireland & UK
We would like to inform you that the current requirements for bank verification have changed due to updated anti-money laundering regulations. It is now required that businesses provide, verify, and maintain information on a company’s end owners, known as “beneficial owners”. We noticed that your banking information is missing some additional information required in this respect.
To ensure your bank account remains verified and you can continue to receive payments and taking orders, we need you to provide further information that may relate to:
- Proof of Registration
- Owner's Title
- Identity Document
- Business Directors
- Business Executives
- Business Registration
Please note: If your account does not meet the new requirements by August 1st 2022, we won’t be able to process any payments into your account and by September 1st 2022 your customers won’t be able to process any orders via your Online Ordering System.
What do I need to do?
- You need to upload to our payments processor via your Flipdish portal your Beneficial Owner Report- If you don't have one please follow this link where you will find all information required or talk to your accountant.
- Once you have your Beneficial Owner Report at hand you will need to upload it into your bank account or complete the required steps.
- Read our guides based of the required missing information:
If you have any questions or need assistance, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +353 1 903 8255 (IE) or +44 20 3826 8960(UK) and our Support Team will be happy to help.
- (Ireland) How do I purchase a Beneficial Owner Report (RBO) - Instructions here
- (Ireland) RBO website- Here
- (Ireland / UK) Read our guides based of the required missing information:
Your Flipdish Team