Cross-selling your products when a customer is adding an item to their basket is really easy with Flipdish. You can simply create a modifier group, adding the relevant products to it, and then add that group to a product - usually towards the end of the flow.
In the guide below, we'll create a group of drinks that we'd like to add as a cross-sell to our "Burger" product.
- In your Flipdish Portal, create a modifier group.
- Navigate to product management -> modifier groups
- Click "Create new modifier group"
- Give the group a name, such as "Add a drink?"
- Click "add modifier" to see all modifiers and products that you can add to the group
- Select the products you'd like to add
- Note: Only products without their own modifier groups can be added.
- Ensure that the "Customer can select" value is "Any number - selection is optional"
- Click save to save the modifier group
- Navigate to the product you'd like to cross-sell these items in
- Select "Add modifier group"
- In the side panel, select the group you just create
- Click save.
Congratulations! Your customers will now be presented with this cross-sell group for this product. Repeat the above steps for as many cross-sells you'd like to create.