Connecting the Wise Pad card reader to the Kiosk via the Flipdish Portal
- Please place the Wise pad into the mount provided and plug the charging cable into the Wisepad.
- Once the charging cable is plugged into the wise pad please plug the other end of the charging cable into the kiosk.
Power on the devices
- Turn on the kiosk by pressing and holding the power button for 3 seconds. The power button for the kiosk is located below the USB port.
- Turn on the Wisepad by pressing and holding the power button for 3 seconds. The power button is located to the centre-right of the Wisepad.
- Go to the Flipdish portal at portal.flipdish.com
- Select the "sales channel" on the left of the screen.
- A sub-menu will dropdown.
- Select "Kiosks".
- Select the Kiosk you want to connect the Wise Pad card reader to.
- Scroll down until you see "card reader pairing mode".
- Select this option
- Once the card reader pairing mode has been selected.
- You will then be prompted to enable Bluetooth on your kiosk device.
- Select "ok"
- Once Bluetooth has been enabled please move to the kiosk.
- The kiosk will then prompt you to connect the card reader.
- Press "connect device".
- Once you have pressed "connect device" a new screen will appear.
- This screen will allow you to select the card reader you wish to connect to the kiosk.
- Please ensure to match the serial number on the screen with the serial number on the back of the card reader you want to connect.
- Once the correct serial number has been selected.
- “Successfully connected” will appear on the screen.
- Please then close down this prompt and proceed with a test payment.
- The first transaction can take up to 15 min, the following transactions will be handled immediately.
- After a successful test payment, you will be fully set up.
To learn more about Flipdish’s products or how to grow your online business enroll for FREE in the Flipdish Academy here: http://academy.flipdish.com/