The Flipdish terminals can use either WiFi or the cellular network. You can use your own data-enabled SIM card in your Terminal by following the instructions below.
- Open back of the case
- Insert SIM card in central SIM slot
- Power on Terminal
- When Terminal has loaded, hold down the power button for 5 seconds
- Click 'Exit Kiosk' on the top right of the screen
- Enter password '1234'
- Click Settings > More > Cellular Networks > Access Point Names
- Click the '+' on the top right and enter your APN settings. Your APN settings are provided to you by your SIM card provider.
- Click the 3 dots on the top right of the terminal and choose Save.
- Close settings and open the 'Flipdish Terminal' app.
For more information please contact "email@example.com
To learn more about Flipdish’s products or how to grow your online business enroll for FREE in the Flipdish Academy here: http://academy.flipdish.com/