- Flipdish Printer
- WIFI password
Please note that it is not necessary to connect SIM printers to WiFi. SIM printers have a SIM card in them and use the cellular network instead of WiFi.
1. Press Menu
2. Press down arrow and select Wireless WLAN. Press OK.
3. Scroll down to Scan Networks and press OK
4. Select your WiFi network and press OK
5. Input your password.
6. Press F1 to allow entry of lowercase characters, uppercase characters, numbers.
To enter special characters, select character input (as opposed to number input) and press 1.
You can scroll up and down and then press the number corresponding to the character to select it.
7. Once the password is entered correctly, press OK.
If the password is accepted, you will see a message "Connection is Successful"
8. Press the EXIT button to return to the home screen.
You’re done! Your printer is now connected to your network and ready to receive orders.
For more information please contact "email@example.com".
To learn more about Flipdish’s products or how to grow your online business enroll for FREE in the Flipdish Academy here: http://academy.flipdish.com/