You can customise your display options so you can decide what and how information appears on your tickets on your KDS.
Some of the options include:
- Displaying modifiers: you can now turn them on or off
- Displaying modifiers as one line: display each modifier as a separate line instead of bunching them together so it’s impossible for your staff to miss
- Display changes in existing orders: if a change is made to an order, for example, an item is added or removed, we’ll notify you so you don’t miss it
- Warning for unpaid orders: now clearly stated on the ticket instead of appearing as a red border around the order
- Fonts and ticket size: header, item and modifier font size can be adjusted independently and you can now control ticket width more easily with a slide bar
- Sound: volume can now be controlled!
To make these display changes:
- Click on the settings wheel in the bottom right corner of the KDS
- Click "Display" on the list
- Tick the relevant box beside the item you wish to display or remove
To learn more about Flipdish’s products or how to grow your online business enroll for FREE in the Flipdish Academy here: http://academy.flipdish.com/