You can filter orders based on Station, Storefront or Dispatch Type.
The toolbar can also be hidden by clicking on the arrow button in the bottom right corner of the KDS to make more room for your tickets.
- Storefront switching: click on the settings icon in the bottom right corner, click "control", add the storefronts you wish to see.
- Dispatch switching: click on the settings icon in the bottom right corner, click "control", add the dispatch types you wish to see.
- Station switching: click on the station button in the bottom left of the screen to switch stations
- Active orders: click on "active" at the bottom of the screen to see all active orders for a given station and ticket count
- Pending orders: click on "pending" at the bottom of the screen to see all orders in the queue for a given station and ticket count
- Late orders: see how many orders are running late by checking the red notification at the bottom of the screen
- Network status: if your network goes down or is unstable, we’ll notify you with a red wifi icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Settings: displayed as an overlay on top of your screen so you don’t have to navigate back and forth between the settings page and your station page, you can just click the setting icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. That way when you select an option, you can immediately see how it’s displayed on the KDS.
To learn more about Flipdish’s products or how to grow your online business enroll for FREE in the Flipdish Academy here: http://academy.flipdish.com/