Within the Flipdish Portal, the Business Review report will provide you with key insights and metrics pertaining to your orders, revenue, average order values, customers, and performance of your menu items.
This extended version of the Business Review builds upon the initial version of the report, with new and improved functionality. It should be noted that the data from the loyalty and retention sections of the initial report can now instead be found in the Campaign Performance Report.
To access the Business Review, follow the below steps:
- Login to your Flipdish Portal.
- Click on the Reports tab in the navigation bar on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select All reports from the drop-down list of tabs.
- Select Business Review from the list of reports.
The filters section, found at the top of the page, provides granularity for exploring your restaurant data. The following is a list of the set of filters and a brief explanation of what each does:
- Time period - The time period for which data will be considered.
- Currency - The currency for which data will be considered. Preselected to the relevant currency of the operating country in which your stores reside.
- Stores - The stores for which data will be considered.
- Countries - The countries for which data will be considered, from a list of operating countries for the stores in question.
- View metric summary by - Select from either ‘Orders’ or ‘Revenue’ to populate the visualisations in the ‘Metric summary’ section of the report.
- View apps as - Select from either ‘Ungrouped’ - to explore data with iOS and Android applications being considered separately, or ‘Grouped’ - to explore data where both iOS and Android applications are considered together as ‘Apps’.
This section provides a high level examination of key order and revenue metrics. 4 static summary figures are provided, with the remainder of the section being dynamically populated upon choosing a metric using the ‘View metric summary by’ filter. The section includes a breakdown of the chosen metric by channel (iOS/Android/Web/Kiosks/QRCOP), by delivery type (delivery or pick up), by channel & delivery type, rejected orders, reasons for said rejected orders, and an overall breakdown of the chosen metric on a store-by-store basis.
Below, an example of one of the visualisations is shown with the 'View metric summary by' filter set to 'Revenue' and the 'View apps as' filter set to 'Grouped'.
Average Order Value
This section provides an examination of average order values for various breakdowns, namely: a monthly year-on-year comparison versus last year, by channel, by day of the week, and by store.
This section displays key customer metrics including the number of new, unique, and repeat customers, average days between orders, channel breakdowns of unique customers, and a distribution of the average days between orders.
Ordered Item Counts
In this section you can find a table of most to least ordered menu items available on the menus for the chosen stores.
For more information please contact our support team via email@example.com.
To learn more about Flipdish’s products or how to grow your online business enroll for FREE in the Flipdish Academy here: http://academy.flipdish.com/
Article is closed for comments.