Title: Learn more about how the integration between Flipdish and Star Micronics works
Goal: You now integrate Flipdish with Star Micronics printers (specific models only) so that you can avail of quicker printing speeds, wider receipt formats and use existing hardware if applicable.
The integration between Flipdish and Star Micronics is only available for the models that support their Cloud Print technology. The list of compatible printers is below:
TSP143IV Thermal Receipt Printer (recommended)
mC-Print3 Thermal Printer (recommended)
What does the integration do:
The printer integration allows you to:
- Print Flipdish orders that have been accepted using any other channel (portal, terminal, POS)
- The integration can also automatically accept the order for you and instantly print the receipt
- You can choose your lead time for each order type (collection, delivery, dine-in)
- You can choose whether you want to receive pre-orders straight away or wait until when the order needs to be prepared
- You can have multiple stores attached to one printer and you can have multiple printers attached to one store.
What the printer integration does not let you do:
- Add a different lead time per order, if you want to do this it would best to accept the order via the portal or terminal.
- Does not let you print multiple copies of the same receipt (coming soon).
- Reject/refund the orders - this would need to be done via the Flipdish portal or terminal
What are the benefits:
- Quicker printing speeds
- Wider print formats
- Different settings for each order type
- Use existing hardware/equipment where applicable
To learn more about how to order a printer and get setup with the integration click here.
To learn more about Flipdish’s products or how to grow your online business enroll for FREE in the Flipdish Academy here: http://academy.flipdish.com/
Article is closed for comments.