Title: Proof of Registration- Beneficial Owner Report updates Bank Account Verification
Where action is required, the user should login to their Bank account via the portal.
Note that there will be no notification on the portal that there are actions required on the users account.
Proof of Registration
If your business information submitted on your Flipdish Bank Account cannot be found in the ****Central Register of Beneficial Ownership database (https://rbo.gov.ie/), You will be asked to upload documentation about your account from RBO website.
Option 1: You may submit a copy of the Beneficial Owner Report
Instructions on obtaining this report are provided by the RBO here: https://rbo.gov.ie/faqs/access-to-the-rbo-register-by-designated-persons-and-the-general-public-tier-two-access/how-do-i-purchase-beneficial-ownership-details.html
The cost of the report is €2.50 and it is immediately available for download after purchasing. Your purchased Beneficial Ownership reports will be available on your main dashboard or in the Orders on the left-hand menu. Click on the download button and select either save or open.
An example of this report is shown below:
Option 2: You may submit a screenshot from the RBO website:
- After you have logged in, go to the “New Filing” icon on the left-hand side of the screen:
- A screen will then appear coming from the right hand side. Click “Select your Company”, which will display a search bar.
- Proceed to search for your company in the search box. If your company is registered with RBO, your company will show up. Click your company. Then you will see the option to click “Start”, next to the Register Beneficial Ownership Details.
- Hit Start. You will then be asked if you have a PPSN/RBO number.
Hit Yes if you have either a PPSN (Personal Public Service Number) or RBO number, then hit Continue.
- Your company details will then be presented, listing your Company name, Company Number, and Beneficial Owners:
Submission of your documentation into Flipdish Bank Account Section from Option 1 or Option 2:
A. You should log into the Portal and Choose "Finance > Bank Accounts" from the navigation
B. Select your bank account from the list presented. Note that if the customer has multiple bank accounts they should do this on each bank account. The bank account will indicate "Verification Complete" which is correct - their account has been verified however as described earlier in the document, further information is now required, although this will not be flagged.
C. Click through to your bank account they will see an option to "Edit Account Details".
Click on this option and they will be presented with a warning. You should click on "Continue"
D. You will be redirected to a platform to update your details. It will be presented to you what details you need to update or add to your account.
B. User selects “Verify Now” and uploads documentation
C. Selects document type and uploads
Once Uploaded and Updated- Click Submit to confirm and finish the verification.
- Documents must be clear and large enough to read.
- Complete documents must be uploaded. A complete document is defined as:
- At least one full page of the document
- The full company name and number, and the beneficial owners names and date of birth are clearly stated and legible.
- Documents can be uploaded in .png, .jpg, or .pdf format.
- Legal company names, beneficial owner names and beneficial owner information (names, percentage of ownership, address) on the documentation provided must match the Stripe information. If it is not aligned, the Stripe information must be updated before submission.
- Each account must have at least one beneficial owner.
For more information about Beneficial Owner Report (RBO) you can check these articles:
-United Kingdom- Here