Title: [IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING BENEFICIAL OWNERS REGULATIONS - 20th June 2022. -United Kingdom (GB)]
We would like to inform you that the current requirements for bank verification have changed due to updated anti-money laundering regulations. With this, it is required that businesses provide, verify, and maintain information on a company’s end owners — known as “beneficial owners”. We noticed that your banking information is missing some additional information required.
To ensure your bank account remains verified and you can continue to receive payments and taking orders, we need you to provide further information:
- Confirm business ownership by submitting and confirming your ownership information is correct.
Please note: If your account does not meet the new requirements by August 1st 2022, we will not be able to process any payments into your account and by September 1st 2022 your customers will not be able to process any orders via your Online Ordering System.
What do I need to do?
Log into the Flipdish portal: here & go to Finance: “Bank Accounts”.
- Select your bank account & click on “Edit Account Details”.
- Click “Continue”.
- Provide the missing information in the “Verification Summary” section selecting the flagged section and updating
- Click “done” to confirm your details.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 20 3826 8960 and our Support Team will be happy to help you.
- G7 Factsheet - Beneficial Ownership
- Read our guides based of the required missing information:
Your Flipdish Team
Article is closed for comments.