A step-by-step guide to get your Flipdish iOS app
- YOUR BUSINESS WEBSITE
- YOUR BUSINESS EMAIL
- I already have an Apple device
- I don’t have an Apple device
- YOUR BUSINESS LEGAL DOCUMENTATION
- YOUR BUSINESS APPLE ID
- YOUR BUSINESS D-U-N-S NUMBER
- Find your D-U-N-S number with Apple
- Find your D-U-N-S number with Dun & Bradstreet
- What to expect when requesting a D-U-N-S number
- ENABLING TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION (2FA) ON YOUR APPLE DEVICE
- ENROLLING TO THE APPLE DEVELOPER PROGRAM
- Recap on what is needed
- Apple enrolment page - Step by step
- Apple phone call
- PAYING FOR YOUR APPLE DEVELOPER ACCOUNT
- What if my payment doesn't go through?
- INVITING FLIPDISH TO YOUR APPLE ACCOUNT
- Adding Flipdish as ADMIN to your Apple Developer account
Apple Developer Account FAQs & Useful Resources
- I can not enroll as a COMPANY/ORGANIZATION, is there any other way?
- Is this a Flipdish process or policy?
- Useful Links
- Requesting Apple to call you (enrollment/payment queries)
We are excited to get you started with your own iOS app for your business! Please read this guide carefully and follow each step.
You must enroll in the Apple Developer Program as Company/Organization. That means, your business needs to be registered as a legal entity. This is the best option to get your iOS app published.
NOTE - If your business isn't registered, we highly recommend you to register it so that you can enroll in the Apple Developer Program. If you can't, please contact your Flipdish Sales Representative.
Please understand that the timeline to get your iOS app published on the App Store will depend on Apple and their reviewing process and other third-parties involved for instance, Dun & Bradstreet if you request your D-U-N-S number.
Flipdish will not be able to help you get your iOS app faster - If you are stuck during the enrollment, we highly recommend you to contact Apple Support directly
Proceed to step 1. "Your business website"
Article is closed for comments.