Within the Flipdish Portal, the Customer Reports page will provide you with key insights and metrics about your customer data.
To access the Customer Reports page, please follow the below steps:
- Login to your Flipdish Portal.
- Click on the Reports option in the navigation bar on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select the Customer Reports option from the list of sub-items that appeared.
The filters section at the top provides a high level of granularity for reading and understanding customer cohorts. The following is a list of the default set of filters and a brief explanation of what each does:
- Currency - Select a currency from your supported currencies, defaulting to the most used currency
- Stores - select one or more published Stores
- Date Period - an advanced date period selector from which to extract customer data
- Period Comparison - this allows you to compare your chosen Date Period to just before, or this time last year
- Delivery Type - filter by either Delivery or Pickup orders
- Customer Metric - this allows you to pick from a range of useful customer metrics:
- Number of Unique Customers - The number of distinct customers who have ordered during the selected period
- Average Revenue per Customer - The total value of all orders for the period divided by the number of unique customers for the period
- Number of New Customers for Period - The number of customers who ordered for the first time ever during the period
- Average Number of Days between Orders - The typical number of days between a customer placing one order and the next
- Estimated Annual Value of Customer - An approximation of how much a given customer is estimated to be worth to your business over a period of one year. Note: This assumes that a customer’s future purchasing behavior matches their historical purchasing behavior
- Average Order Value - How much a customer typically spends per order
- Total Orders per Customer - an advanced filter to report the number of orders placed by your customers
- Total Order Value per Customer - filter by the value (total order paid) of orders placed by your customers
- Average Order Value per Customer - filter by the average order value (average total order paid) placed by your customers
- Last Order Time - filter by the date of the last order placed by your customers
Overview - Customer Metrics
These are the key customer metrics along with comparison figures based upon the selected filters above.
Customers - Customer Activity
This section includes a comparison table and bar chart which reflects the selected Customer Metric from the filters section at the top. The grey rectangle indicates the Previous Comparison Period while the blue is the Current Period.
Customers - Data Table
The last element of Customer Reports is a table that contains your customer information based on the selected filters. The table sorts based on the total order value, starting from highest to lowest. You can sort based on any of the columns by clicking on them.
For more information please contact our support team via "firstname.lastname@example.org".
To learn more about Flipdish’s products or how to grow your online business enroll for FREE in the Flipdish Academy here: http://academy.flipdish.com/
Article is closed for comments.