Current requirements for bank verification have changed based on the “KYC regulations”. To ensure your bank account remains verified and you can continue to receive payments, we need you to provide us with additional information by January 11th, 2022.
We noticed that your banking information may be missing some of the below documents to complete the new verification process, for example:
- A valid address of the owner AND representative of your company (please note that the new regulations do not allow a PO box)
- A full SSN / ITIN
- An identity document of the owner AND representative of your company
Please note that if your account verification does not fully meet these requirements by 12 January 2022, we may not be able to process any payments into your account.
What do I need to do?
1. If your account is affected, you should log into the Portal and Choose "Finance > Bank Accounts" from the navigation
2. Select your bank account from the list presented. Note that if you have multiple bank accounts, this needs to be done on each bank account. The bank account will indicate "Verification Complete" which is correct - the account has been verified and will remain verified for the moment.
3. After selecting your bank account, you will see an option to "Edit Account Details". Please click on this option and you will be presented with a warning. Please click on "Continue"
4. You will be redirected to an online form to update your account details. It will be presented clearly which details you need to update or add to the form. Please select "Update" under "Missing Information Required" to add the remaining information.
Note: If you have multiple bank accounts, you need to follow these steps for each bank account.
If you have any questions or need assistance, read this article or just reply to this email or call us at +1 646 6669625 and our Support Team will be happy to help.