The Reporting Overview page in the Flipdish Portal shows you the summary data about orders made in your stores.
In order to access Reporting overview page, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your Flipdish Portal.
- Click on the Reports option in the navigation bar on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select Overview option from the list of sub-items that appeared.
You can filter the data visible in the reporting section by:
- Time - select a relevant time period for the orders you want to analyse (it shows last 30 days by default)
- Stores - you can display data for specific store, or multiple stores, or all stores (all stores are selected by default)
The Orders report page provides the most important high-level metrics for your orders based on selected filters. On this page, you can find the following information:
Order amount - monetary value of all orders made
Number of accepted orders
Average order value - this value is calculated by taking order amount and dividing it by number of orders
Number of rejected orders
Rejected order amount - monetary value of all rejected orders
Number of refunded orders
You will also see a line graph visualizing all the data for your selected orders. If you have selected to compare data against a previous period (eg. current week vs last week), the solid line will represent your chosen period, and the dotted line represents the previous period. Use your mouse to hover over the graph to see a breakdown of your query for the chosen time period, as well as the percentage change between the two.
For more information please contact our support team via "email@example.com".
To learn more about Flipdish’s products or how to grow your online business, enrol for FREE in the Flipdish Academy here: http://academy.flipdish.com/