- Login to Flipdish Portal.
- Click on the Finance -> Bank Accounts tab on the navigation menu on the left-hand side.
- To submit a new bank account details, simply click on the Add Account option on the bottom right.
- In the new bank account form, fill in the following details:
- Bank address: Country and address.
Please note that Country field is important as this will define what format of the bank account number you will be able to provide. Different countries follow different rules in terms of bank account definition.
- Bank account:
- Type of account: company or individual/sole proprietorship
- Bank name
- Bank account number: this can be defined different depending on where your bank is located. Eg. for Ireland, we ask for IBAN and Swift/BIC, while in the UK we ask for 8 digit account number and 6 digit sort code.
- Account holder address: please provide the details of the person on whom this bank account is registered to. You can also provide VAT number here.
- Assign stores: in this section, you need to select one or more of the existing stores to assign to this bank account. Once the bank account details are confirmed, for selected stores, we will use this bank account to transfer any funds made via online orders. For any bank accounts that are unverified, any generated funds that are made by the store will be held by Flipdish until the account is verified.
Once you submit a new account, it will be passed to our Accounts team for verification.
Please note that our form only accepts real bank account details. Test bank accounts will be rejected.
Update existing bank account details
There is currently no way to edit existing bank account details, as each change needs to be verified and approved by our Accounts team. In order to edit bank account details, please use the steps above to re-add your bank account details.
You can assign unverified bank account to a store, but any generated funds that are made by the store will be held by Flipdish until the account is verified.
To learn how to reassign bank account to new or different stores, please check this article.
If you have any questions or have trouble accessing Flipdish Portal, please contact us at email@example.com.
To learn more about Flipdish’s products or how to grow your online business enrol for FREE in the Flipdish Academy here: http://academy.flipdish.com/